Grades 3-6 Sunday School Lesson - Handout
Beginning at the Beginning
Lesson 1: Creation
“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” Genesis 1:1
Key verses for this week:
“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:” 2 Timothy 3:16
“And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” Genesis 2:7
“And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.”
Fill in the Blanks
1. In the beginning created heaven and earth.
2. God made plants, animals, and people that could be fruitful, and .
3. God Himself formed from the dust of the ground.
4. God formed from Adam’s rib.
5. God breathed the breath of nto Adam’s nostrils, and he became a living soul.
True or False
1. God created the world simply by speaking.
2. God made a ball of energy that exploded into the universe we have now.
3. God made animals and people exactly the same way.
4. God gave man dominion over the land and animals.
5. God saw that everything He made was good.