Grades 3-6 Sunday School Handout
Through the Bible
Lesson 8: God’s Chosen People – Isaac’s Bride
“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”Philippians 4:19
Key verses for this week:
“And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house…I will make thee swear by the Lord, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell: But thou shalt go unto my country, and to my kindred, and take a wife unto my son Isaac.” Genesis 24:2-4
“Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.” 1 Corinthians 15:33
“And they called Rebekah, and said unto her, Wilt thou go with this man? And she said, I will go.” Genesis 24:58
Fill in the Blanks
True or False
1. Abraham wanted to find a Canaanite wife for Isaac.
2. Abraham’s servant worshiped God when he learned that Rebekah was from Abraham’s family.
3. While they were still at the well, Abraham’s servant revealed the reason for his visit.
4. Rebekah was willing to leave the very next morning to be Isaac’s wife.
5. Isaac came out to meet the servant and Rebekah when they arrived back in Canaan.