Grades 3-6 Handout for Sunday School Lesson
Fickle or Faithful: Which Will You Be?
“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.”
Key verses for this week:
“And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen; Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.” Luke 19:37-38
“Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.” Matthew 20:22
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
Fill in the Blanks
True or False
1. The prophet Zechariah prophesied that Israel’s King would ride a white horse.
2. Jesus told the crowd to be quiet.
3. Jesus wept as He came close to Jerusalem.
4. Jewish leaders stirred up the people, to get them cry out against Jesus’ release.
5. Jesus cursed all those who turned against Him.