Grades 3-6 for Sunday School:
The Apostle Paul: Part 4
The Message Spreads
Coloring Page for Young Visitors
“How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?” Romans 10:14
Key verses for this week:
“…I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:” Acts 13:22-23
“Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.” Acts 13:38-39
“But they shook off the dust of their feet against them, and came unto Iconium. And the disciples were filled with joy, and with the Holy Ghost.” Acts 13:51-52
“For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.” Acts 13:47
Fill in the Blanks
True or False
1. Paul said that Jesus was the fulfillment of Old Testament prophecies.
2. Paul told the Jews that they could be saved by obeying Moses’ law.
3. The Gentiles asked Paul and Barnabas to preach the message to them, too.
4. Jealous Jews stirred up persecution against Paul and Barnabas.
5. Paul and Barnabas prayed for God to destroy the city with fire.